Creative Safety Supply created a scholarship program to support college students. They are proud to award one student who has stood out for their work. This article will discuss how to apply for a creative safety supply scholarship.
About creative safety supply
Creative Safety Supply has been in safety and efficiency since 2007, and our yearly growth has exceeded our expectations. With 50+ years of industry experience, we can help you with any safety project. Creative Safety Supply is proud to serve our customers by assessing their needs and helping them achieve their goals.
The warehouse is fully stocked and holds over a million dollars of inventory. We can ship most of our products on the same day because we have a fully-stocked warehouse. We can ship any order, no matter how large or small. Our economies of scale allow us to support all Fortune 500 businesses.
Creative safety supply has just launched LabelSuite 2.0, the most user-friendly and comprehensive software in the sector. Creative safety supplies knows that building a facility that meets safety standards, runs smoothly, and produces results can be challenging. Businesses are busy. Safety procedures can become lost in the shuffle. We are here to help.
They are the Leaders of Visual Safety(TM) and work to ensure that companies have the visual systems they need to keep their workers safe and compliant.
Creative Safety Supply, a retailer in Oregon of safety products for the workplace, offers an annual scholarship to students pursuing higher education at any accredited college, university, or vocational school in the United States.
They are committed to finding creative solutions for unique or challenging workplace problems. They award a scholarship to a student who is in good academic standing and has demonstrated innovative thinking to achieve success in academic or personal life.
Benefits Of creative safety supply scholarship
$1,000. This scholarship is one-time and will be given directly to the student’s college, university, or vocational school.
These criteria will allow students to apply.
- Citizenship or Permanent Resident in the United States
- For the next term, enroll in a college, university, or vocational school.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
Terms & Conditions
These terms are required to be accepted by Creative Safety Supply Scholarship applicants.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States.
- The awards will be sent directly to the school the student attends.
- For the next semester, applicants must be enrolled at an accredited institution.
- Full-time students are required (i.e., They must be enrolled in sufficient courses to be considered full-time students by their educational institution.
- Creative Safety Supply reserves the right to use work submitted by scholarship recipients as part of this competition for any purpose deemed appropriate by the company.
- Winners may be required to submit a current photo and publicity release granting Creative Safety Supply permission to use their image for marketing purposes and on creativesafetysupply.com.
- The contact information included in the applications will be used to notify scholarship winners. The scholarship will be forfeited if we fail to reach the winner in 30 days. Creative Safety Supply reserves all rights to choose a new winner.
- The scholarship cannot be renewed; the winners can not apply again.
- Creative Safety Supply reserves all rights to modify the scholarship program, including the deadlines, requirements, amount of scholarship, and other aspects. We reserve the right not to continue the program.
How to Apply
Download and complete the application below in Microsoft Word or PDF format to apply for the scholarship.
- Creative Safety Supply Scholarship Application (doc)
- Creative Safety Supply Scholarship Application (pdf)
- Completed application form
- Unofficial copies of your transcript, school record, or transcript showing your grade point average. If you are a freshman, your high school transcript may be used.
- Answer both questions in.pdf or.doc format.
- Which career path did you choose? Why did you choose this career path? (300-500 words)
- What creative thinking/problem-solving techniques have you used to achieve your academic and personal goals? (500-750 words)
Then submit all of the following application materials by email to email@example.com.
Our summer scholarship deadline is midnight Pacific Time on July 15. Our winter scholarship deadline is midnight Pacific Time on December 15. An independent selection committee will evaluate all applications, and the winners will be notified within 45 days. To the school’s scholarship guidelines, the scholarship award will be sent to the recipient’s school.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for further information.