University of London Váradi Distance Learning scholarships: Applications are hereby invited from outstanding and academically qualified international students for Varadi Distance Learning Scholarships who wish to enroll in degree program at University of London in UK for 2020/2021 academic session. The Váradi scholarships will be available to all new students, from anywhere in the world, studying any of their programmes.
The Váradi scholarships cover all University of London tuition fees. The scholarships do not cover any fees or costs (such as computers and additional study materials or Teaching Centre fees) not directly payable to the University of London. The Váradi Scholarships will continue the University of London’s founding mission of opening access to education and connecting worlds.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of London, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of London, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Please refers to subject eligibility (below)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of London Váradi Distance Learning scholarships in UK 2020;
- Candidates must be international student
Eligible Countries: Computer Science, Psychology, Business Administration, Data Science, Law, Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate Courses offered in the University.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate and master’s degree at University of London, UK
- The scholarships will be available to all new students, from anywhere in the world, studying any of their programmes.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of London’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the University of London Váradi Distance Learning scholarships in UK 2020
How- To- Apply
Applicants are required to download and complete the scholarship application form. Thereafter, you submit an application for your chosen degree via its course page.
Please ensure you upload your completed scholarship application form under the ‘Scholarship Form’ section.
Pay the appropriate online application fee for your programme. You must submit a fully completed course application, as without this they cannot consider a scholarship application.
If you have applied for a programme previously but did not register and wish to be considered for this scholarship, please submit a completed scholarship application form here as you may not need to reapply for your course.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2020
Visit the Official website for further details