Undergraduate Merit Award at ANU in Australia 2020: Australian National University (ANU) – Australia is offering Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies & Statistics Undergraduate Merit Award for undergraduate international students who wish to study in the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
The Research School of Finance, Actuarial studies and Statistics (RSFAS) Undergraduate Merit Scholarship would be awarded to a prospective student who is applying for admission to an undergraduate degree program offered by the RSFAS within the ANU College of Business and Economics.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian National University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Australian National University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Subject Eligibility: Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies, and Statistics
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Undergraduate Merit Award at ANU in Australia 2020
- Candidates must be international student
- Applicants who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, New Zealand citizen (or dual citizenship holders of either Australia or New Zealand), Australian humanitarian visa holder or international student;
- Applicants who has completed a Year 12 qualification in Australia at an Australian High School (or College);
- Candidates applying for admission to university for the first time;
- Applicants who received an offer for admission to a single, or a flexible double undergraduate degree program with one of the programs offered by the Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Statistics within the ANU College of Business and Economics; and
- Candidate that has achieved an ATAR of 95 or above (excluding adjustment factors).
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the ANU’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Undergraduate Merit Award at ANU in Australia 2020
How- To- Apply
There is no separate application as students applying through UAC are automatically considered based on them meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the eligibility section.
Students who have applied for admission to the ANU in a previous intake, and then formally deferred their offer my still be considered for this award along with the commencing cohort. These students will need to contact the College Scholarships Office to request consideration of the award.
Application Deadline: November 16, 2020
Visit the Official website for further details