Do you want to receive an award? Learn everything you require to make your dream come true by contacting the Tony Elumelu Education Foundation. Since the beginning, Tony Elumelu’s education has been dedicated to helping thousands of students reach their goals. Learn how you can achieve the same thing.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF), the most prominent philanthropy that empowers young African entrepreneurs in 54 African countries, has now opened applications for 2022’s TEF Entrepreneurship Program.
TEFConnect is home to more than 1.5 million registered members around the globe to aid entrepreneurs in growing their businesses. In this article, we will be discussing the process of applying for the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme.
About Tony Elumelu Foundation (Tony Elumelu Education)
The Tony Elumelu Foundation is the most prominent advocate for entrepreneurialism in Africa. Our mission is to help women and men across the continent, enabling the economic expansion, helping eradicate poverty and ensuring the creation of jobs. We believe that the private sector’s role is vital in Africa’s growth, and the private sector is required to create economic and social wealth.
It was founded in the year 2000 by African investment and charity philanthropist Tony O. Elumelu, C.F.R and expressing his commitment to bringing about the next generation of entrepreneurs through his investment company, Heirs Holdings; the Foundation is present across every one of the 54 African countries.
Our mission is fulfilled through our programs, research communities, advocacy, and meetings, including the TEF Forum, an annually held TEF Forum, the largest gathering of entrepreneurs in Africa, and TEFConnect Africa’s leading digital hub for entrepreneurs. The Foundation uses its relationships with the private, public, and development sectors to achieve its goal of ensuring prosperity for all.
In 2015 in 2015, the Foundation launched its TEF Entrepreneurship Programme, a $100 million pledge by Tony Elumelu that will empower the development of 10,000 African entrepreneurs over the next ten years. In the wake of the program’s success and its ability to help, mentor and support entrepreneurs across Africa, The Foundation is now sharing its robust delivery platform as well as working with organizations like the United Nations Development Programme, the African Development Bank, the International Committee of the Red Cross, GIZ, and United Bank for Africa Plc to achieve a meaningful and lasting change across Africa.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation has trained, mentored, and funded more than 15,847 young African entrepreneurs from 54 countries with its Entrepreneurship Programmes. The Foundation also assists in building capacity and advisory and market links to more than one million Africans through its social media platform TEFConnect.
Benefits Of Tony Elumelu Education (Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme)
- Through this world-class program for entrepreneurship, The Foundation helps African entrepreneurs and the entrepreneurship ecosystem across 54 African countries.
- The TEF training program was developed to separate entrepreneurs based on the demonstrated skills and knowledge.
- The course has been developed to provide you with the knowledge and help you to establish or expand your business to meet the obstacles that entrepreneurs face all over Africa. African continent.
- The program’s focus is practical, experiential learning, which is beneficial long after the period of instruction.
The 7 Pillars of Tef Entrepreneurship Programme
- 12-week business management training for 12 weeks
- Knowledge Resources available on TEFConnect.net
- Annual TEF Entrepreneurship Forum
- Seed Capital Funding
- TEF Entrepreneurship Programme Alumni Network
The pillars have been developed to meet the basic requirements to help an African businessperson.
Eligibility For Tony Elumelu Education (Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme)
- The program is available to all Africans (as defined) with a minimum age of 18 years and older.
- Nominations must be made for an idea for a business or a profit-making venture focusing on a specific field of business. They must be the original thought of the person who is nominating.
- The idea of business or venture should not serve any illegal or unprofessional motive.
- Some categories of people are not eligible for:
- Employers of the Tony Elumelu Foundation Heirs Holdings (HH) group companies, HH affiliates and their immediate family members, whether individually or in a corporate group.
- Employees of companies associated with the Tony Elumelu Foundation who have been involved in the development or running of the program, as well as relatives of the employees.
- Agents and consultants of the Promoter’s consultant, as well as companies affiliated with The Tony Elumelu Foundation (and employees and immediate family members if the agents and consultants are corporations), are involved in the creation and running of this program.
- Research institutes, faith-based organizations, government agencies, and businesses not located in Africa are not qualified to apply for the program.
Application Process for Tony Elumelu Education (Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme)
- Complete all mandatory fields on your online form at TEFConnect.
- Fill out the form
- Attach all the documents requested (valid identity card and portrait photograph) along with the needed documents.
- Expect to hear from the Foundation.
- Apply online using the button below.
For more information, Visit the official website, CLICK HERE