Thompson Rivers University Scholarship presents the Canada Thompson Rivers University International Diversity Awards for the 2021/2022 term. This is a grant to aid high-potential students who are struggling financially. Thompson River University is understood for its International Diversity Awards, which advertise variety at the university.
All global students going after academic excellence and preparing to examine for an undergraduate degree at TRU are qualified for the Thompson Rivers University Scholarship.
Summary of the Thompson Rivers University Scholarship
University or Organization: Thompson Rivers University
Study Level: Undergraduate
Award Type: Educational fund
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: Any country in the world
The award can be taken in: Canada
About Thompson Rivers University
Thompson Rivers University is public research and training university in British Columbia. It gives undergraduate as well as academic degrees, along with technological training. The college offers 140 on-campus programs and about 60 online or range programs, trades apprenticeships, technological certifications and diplomas, bachelor’s and master’s levels, and legislation, with its Open Understanding division.
The university’s primary university is located in Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada, and its name is stemmed from the North and South Thompson rivers, which meet in Kamloops. TRU-Open Understanding, a distance education department of Thompson Rivers University, keeps a satellite university in Williams Lake, British Columbia. TRU World, the college’s international section, has several overseas cooperations.
Thompson Rivers University had an overall enrollment of 25,748 trainees in the 2014-2015 academic year, including 11,957. China, India, and Saudi Arabia covered the list of more than 70 native lands, accounting for 15 percent of TRU’s on-campus pupil population (10 percent general). Indigenous students made up 10.5 percent of the overall trainee body. The complete number of Open Discovering pupils, both local and international, was 11,903 (because some pupils are enlisted in both on-campus and Open up Knowing training courses).
The total population is the whole variety of pupils enrolled in the organization in its entirety, not the mix of on-campus and also Open up Learning students). By 2017, the institution had consented to rent a room to a private secondary school that would enlighten Mainland Chinese people curious about participating in Western colleges.
What are the advantages of researching at Thomson River University? By supplying task possibilities, the institution aids students in identifying their feasible line of study and progressing their careers. Candidates can select from a selection of academic training courses and sources.
Application Deadline: Feb 15th, 2022
Advantages Of Thompson Rivers University Scholarship
Recipients of the Thompson Rivers University Scholarship will be offered:
Educational fund to all deserving student to finish their education and learning in Canada.
Also Apply For: Killam Predoctoral Scholarship Awards at Dalhousie University in Canada 2022/2023
Thompson Rivers University Scholarship Eligibility
Applicants should meet the following standards to be considered for a Thompson Rivers College Scholarship:
- All nations on the planet are qualified.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: A bachelor’s degree in any TRU-taught discipline.
- Applicants have to fulfill the criteria to be thought about been qualified: 3.0 GRADE POINT AVERAGE, 6.5 IELTS, or a TOEFL iBT rating of 88.
- Applicants need to have finished a previous degree certification with honors..
- Prospects need to fulfill minimal English language skills requirements for direct admission into educational programs.
How to Apply for a Scholarship at Thompson Rivers University
Applicants should follow the steps below to apply for a Thompson Rivers University Scholarship:
- Candidates should be approved into the college’s undergraduate degree program.
- Scanned duplicates of all previous post-secondary transcripts (or licensed copies) have to be supplied with your application.
- Prerequisites for admission: Candidates need to have a previous degree certification with outstanding results.
- Language Requirement: Prospects need to fulfill minimal English language expertise criteria for straight entrance into academic programs.
Please see the official website to use and inquire more concerning Thompson Rivers University Scholarship.