Scotland Welcomes India Scholarship Detail
Indian students have the opportunity to study abroad. The University of Dundee is pleased to announce the Scotland Welcomes India Scholarship to study the postgraduate degree program.
The program is open to Indian students who have an offer of entry for a postgraduate taught programme for September 2019 from the University of Dundee.
The University of Dundee (abbreviated as Dund. for post-nominals) is a public research university in Dundee, Scotland. Founded in 1881 the institution was, for most of its early existence, a constituent college of the University of St Andrews alongside United College and St Mary’s College located in the town of St Andrews itself. Following significant expansion, the University of Dundee gained independent university status in 1967 while retaining much of its ancient heritage and governance structure.
- Applications Deadline: May 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scotland Welcomes India Scholarship is available to study postgraduate degree programs
- Study Subject: Biomedical Engineering
- Scholarship Award: Applicant will be awarded worth up to £10,000 in Scotland Welcomes India Scholarship
- Nationality: Indian citizens
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Scotland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available for the Indian citizens.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Be classified as International/Overseas for your fee status.
- Not have completed your undergraduate degree at a Scottish university.
- Have Indian citizenship or residence in India.
- Have an offer of entry for a postgraduate taught program for September 2019 from the University of Dundee. The following program is covered: Biomedical Engineering.
- Be available to attend scholarship events during your time in Scotland, in October 2019 and May 2020.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit download the application form and submit it to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org