The program is available to the next generation of hardworking, smart and intelligent students through the Mike Rowe Scholarship management company. This division of Scholarship America is part of the Scholarship America Division.
The United States has a pile of money that is free to all citizens. It aims at educating them in a skilled trade.
The Mike Rowe Foundation aims to fundamentally change the U.S.’s elements of civilization, food and energy, and the nature of work in America.
This program is worth applying to. You will share the American worker ethic and help make civilized living possible by applying for this program. You will also share the values of the workplace and be able to accept responsibility for your actions, delay satisfaction, and a positive outlook.
Deadline for Applications: Be ready to apply by early 2021.
- Eligible Countries
- Acceptable Subjects: Students can enrol in any trade courses at an American college, Vocational or technical school, or any other approved technical institution in the U.S.
- Acceptable Criteria: You must have a passion for learning a skill that is in high demand.
How to Apply
- How to Apply Students are advised to re-enrol or enrol at a college or vocational school in the United States. The online portal will allow you to apply for the grant.
- Supporting documents: Applicants will need to submit the transcripts of grades, high-school, votech, or college transcripts, a copy of page one from the most recent I.R.S. Form 1040, two reference questionnaires, and a signed S.W.E.A.T. Complete the S.E.A.T. pledge. Sign up and complete the S.E.A.T. pledge form.
- Admission Requirements It depends on the college requirements and the course level of the applicant.
- Language Requirement for This Work: A good level of English language proficiency is required.
This program will require more than $400,000 to complete the work. Tuition costs for a similar trade-related program or an approved vocational program are not included.