The Harvard MBA Scholarship is awarded based on financial need. They do not offer merit-based scholarships. The University does not accept students based on their ability to pay tuition but rather on their accomplishments and other talents. The Harvard MBA Scholarship Program receives approximately $33.3m annually.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship for International Students is a fully-funded scholarship. This Scholarship provides financial aid up to US$102,000. (US$51,100 annually) towards tuition fees.
Harvard MBA Scholarship invite international students to apply for a Harvard University MBA degree in 2020-2021. MBA Scholarship will provide financial assistance for US$102,000. (US$51.100 per annum) towards tuition fees. Harvard MBA is a top-ranked business program, and it’s taught at one of the most prestigious universities in the world.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship awarded once every two years is for a Harvard Business School two-year course. The next Scholarship will be given to the class that begins in Autumn 2021.
- Level Of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in the USA
- Courses: Master of Business Administration
- Program Period: Two Years.
- Deadline May 31, 2022
Also Apply For: Fully Funded Scholarship In Germany For Students In 2022
Harvard MBA Scholarships will offer:
- Amount of financial aid up to US$102,000. (US$51,100 annually) for tuition fees.
- The Foundation covers travel and accommodation costs related to the internship.
- A two-month internship is required for successful scholars. The Foundation offers a variety of projects that relate to its activities and those of its partners.
Harvard MBA Scholarship Criteria
The following requirements are required to be eligible for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship.
- Language Required: English.
- All world countries are eligible.
- Candidates should have a strong academic background and demonstrate great promise.
- The Scholarship is open to all nationalities, but priority will be given to Lebanese descent.
- After being offered admission to the Harvard MBA program, candidates can apply for the Scholarship.
How do I apply for a Harvard University MBA Scholarship?
Follow these instructions to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship.
- Get your documents ready:
- CV with a photo
- GMAT scores
- Acceptance letter from your University
- Send a copy of your documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the official Harvard MBA Scholarship website