Do you want to improve your skills? You are invited to apply for the UNICEF online free courses with no-cost certificates in 2023. It is available at no cost to UNICEF Courses. After completion, free certificates will be sent.
These courses are open to learners from all parts of the globe. UNICEF’s Free Courses are available to students who wish to learn from their homes.
Register for UNICEF’s Free Online Courses to receive a certificate upon completion. All courses are available for free on Agora. You can also start the course at your own pace and schedule. This article will discuss how to apply for UNICEF online free courses.
UNICEF is a charity that works in some of the most challenging places on the planet to help children and teens who are the most vulnerable. We work in more than 190 countries, territories and regions to help children thrive, survive and reach their full potential.
We are the world’s largest vaccine provider. We support child health, nutrition, safe water, sanitation, quality education, skill building, HIV prevention for mothers and babies, and the protection of children and adolescents against violence and exploitation.
UNICEF is present on the ground to provide lifesaving assistance and hope for children and their families before, during, and after emergencies. We are impartial and non-political, and we will never be neutral when defending children’s rights and protecting their futures.
What is UNICEF Agora
- Agora leverages multiple technologies to create and share an interconnected universe. It supports UNICEF’s efforts in staff development, career advancement, and capacity building through learning opportunities for partners and the public.
- Agora makes it easy for you to search and participate in learning modules like online self-learning opportunities, videos, or events offered by UNICEF and its partner organizations.
Benefits Of UNICEF Online Courses
- No Charge
- Access Essay
- Get digital certificates for free.
- You can access the course via any smartphone, tablet or computer.
Must Read: How to Apply for Google Apprenticeship 2022
Why You Should Join E-Learning Courses in UNICEF?
- UNICEF gives you access to more than 120+ courses.
- The best part is that applicants from all over the globe can take these courses in their native language, i.e., Arabic, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian or Portuguese.
- UNICEF does not charge a fee for these courses. They will only ask you to complete them and receive a certificate that will boost your resume.
Available Courses on UNICEF Agora
- Communication (10)
- Applying technical expertise (23)
- Analyzing (6)
- Learning and researching (21)
- Creating and innovating (3)
- Working with people (9)
- Drive for results (17)
- Deciding and initiating action (5)
- Relating and networking (3)
- Entrepreneurial thinking (1)
- Diversity and Inclusion (8)
- Integrity (6)
- Commitment (6)
- Persuading and Influencing (4)
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts (6)
- Planning and Organizing (7)
- Following Instructions and Procedures (10)
- Adapting and responding to change (4)
- Coping with pressure and setbacks (4)
- All UNICEF staff members, NGOs and ordinary people can apply
- Anybody can apply anywhere in the world.
- There is no age restriction.
- There is no specific academic requirement.
- No documents required
How to Apply for UNICEF Online Free Courses?
Follow the link below. Next, click “login” at the top-right corner of your home page. You can create an account if you don’t have one.
- You are a UNICEF staff Member (i.e., Anyone with an @unicef.org valid email address will already have an Agora account. Click the blue button to log in to Agora from the login page. If requested, you can use the same username/password to log in to your Outlook mailbox or computer.
- You can register for free if you are not a UNICEF staff member. You can then use the ” guest login” process.
For more information, Visit the official website, CLICK HERE