To encourage reading and education among young college students, the Hooked To Books Scholarship is pleased to reveal the Hooked To Books Annual Scholarship for college students. This article will show you how to look for a hooked book scholarship or we can say scholarships for readers.
About hooked to books scholarship
Hooked To Books was established in 2012 by readers and writers who love books! We nurture and empower the love of books and support your book-reading fantasies. At Hooked To Books, we acknowledge the importance of education and extremely worthy knowledge.
To promote reading and education among young people, we are pleased to reveal the Hooked To Books Yearly Scholarship for college students, with an overall value of $ 1,500. The Hooked To Books Scholarship is available for International students who are current students or registered in colleges.
Before You Apply for Any Scholarship in USA >>>>>Read List of Blacklisted Universities in The USA in 2023
Who Can Look for BOok Grants for Students or Hooked to Books Scholarship?
- The candidate should be registered in a two-year or four-year college program on the scholarship result statement date. This scholarship is open to candidates from all nations on the planet.
- The applicant must write an email with the subject line “HTB 2020 Scholarship Application” and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. They will state in the email their name, contact address, contact number, school name, and state where they are going to college.
- The essay must be attached in Word form (. doc or.docx extension) in the above email. The file should be named HTB_Lastname. Example: HTB_Reagan. docx.
Only one (1) submission per candidate is allowed. The candidates of the 2017 and 2018 programs can participate in 2020.
- Submissions that do not follow these standards will be immediately turned down without notification.
- The application is free of charge.
- By submitting their essay, the applicant permits releasing it on HookedToBooks.com and Hooked To Books social media pages.
How To Apply For Hooked To Book Scholarships
To use, you should send a written essay with a total length of 1000 to 2000 words and address the following concerns:
- How did a book change your life?
- Which book shows your life?
- Which book did you put in the books?
Send out the email to email@example.com.
In the email, state: your name, contact address, phone number, high school name (if suitable), and where you participate in (or strategy to attend) college.
Application Due Dates for Reading Scholarships.
Submission starting date: May 4.
Deadline of submission: December 18.
This website will reveal the results on January 25. All customers will be informed through email.
For more information, Visit the official website